Friday, September 18, 2009

Fave (5) Friday - Finally!

It's been a couple weeks since I've bothered to take the time to do my fave Friday. Life wasn't too busy that I couldn't. I was too lazy to do so.

But I'm back this week. Let's start...

1. Wii Fit. C'mon, you knew this would show up, didn't you? I've been wanting a Wii for a long, long time now. I'm still wanting a Wii. The Wii I have in my house right now is actually my sister's. She didn't want to take it to college, and I figured I could use it instead of it just sitting, untouched at Mom & Dad's. I've been doing Wii Fit this week. It's easy to cheat, but I haven't. I figure if I did I'd only be lying to myself. I've decided it's time to loose the post baby fat I've been wearing for over two years now. I'm almost 4 pounds lighter and feeling darn proud of myself. Now to keep it up.
2. Looney Spoons and Eat, Shrink & Be Merry. These two cookbooks are awesome. I haven't found a recipe yet I haven't liked. The only con I found...The recipes normally have a long list of ingredients.
3. Crayola finger paints. Monkey loved to finger paint. I love that it's teaching him how to mix colours. He gets so excited when he creates a new colour. We paint outside on the deck. I figure it would be easier to clean up out there. But, knock on wood, we haven't had a single mess yet. As soon as I start letting him paint inside, I'll get a huge mess, won't I?
4. This Coach purse! Enough said.

5. Hilary Swank's wardrobe from P.S. I love You. Yes, I know the movie has been out for a while. I just really love it. I didn't think I would, but I've watched it 4 times now and could go for another dose. Hilary's wardrobe is fabulous in it! I love almost every outfit. I couldn't find a picture of the jacket I'm obessing over. For anyone who's seen the movie...It's the jacket she's wearing at the stadium when she kisses Daniel. That white, red and black plaid one. It's so cute. I want one sooooooo badly!

Hope you have a fabulous Friday and an awesome weekend!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Kaytee said...

Awesome faves!!! Yay to being 4 lbs lighter! That's super!! Have a great weekend!