Monday, March 15, 2010
Scrapper? We Want You!
Starting March 18th thru April 15th, 2010 we will be holding a WeScrap's Next Designer Contest! We are looking at bringing on 3 new design team members to join our team! You must be able to participate in our 4-week contest if you submit an application. Challenges and other details will be posted on March 18th.
SIGN UP HERE.
You may apply for the weScrap iTeam (Inspiration Team) by submitting the following to: allison. wescrap @ gmail. com (take away the spaces. I just don't want Ally getting spam mail)
*International applicants are welcome!
(1) Send a Scrapbook/artist resume & biography, as well as your full name, weScrap forum username, email address & full contact information with your submissions to email@example.com with "weScrap DT Call" in the subject line.
(2) Please include a link to your blog. Having an active blog is a mandatory part of this position.
(3) Please tell us of any scrapbook design teams you are currently on. You are required to only be on no more than 2 other manufacturer/kit teams and 2 other challenge/sketch teams while you hold your weScrap iTeam position.
(4) Please include the answers to the following questions:
-Why do you think you would make a great iTeam member?
-What is your best attribute or skill?
-What is the attribute or skill that is a challenge to you?
-Do you feel that you can give inspiration, encouragement & techniques in the forum on a daily basis? How might you achieve this?
*Share any other information you feel is important for us to know about you.
If chosen as a weScrap iTeam member you will be responsible for the following:
1. You will be required to create Layouts, Cards, Altered items, Mini Albums anything that showcases the bi-monthly kits provided to you.
2. All DT members are required to be a registered member of our forum and post as much as possible each day. Starting threads and answering thread are a must as well as leaving praise in the gallery for our members and your fellow DT.
3. iTeam members are responsible for helping create & hosting forum challenges for our crops and providing new tips/techniques. You will be responsible for a few daily posts per month, newsletter assignments and creating work to be loading into our growing resource area.
4. Promote the weScrap site on your blog by posting any weScrap contests, news, announcements, projects, kit sneak peaks, kit reveals, etc. is mandatory.
5. DT members are to promote weScrap.com where ever and whenever allowed without breaking rules on other sites. An iTeam blinkie will be provided and required in your signatures on our forum and again anywhere without breaking rules on other sites. Updating and showcasing items on your blog.
6. Communication with your fellow iTeam members, Co-Presidents and Vice-President is essential to a great team & fantastic site. You will have access to the secure iTeam private forum.
7. This is a 6 month commitment; DT duties will start up on May 1, 2010. You will have immediate access to the DT forum as soon as you are notified of your new position so that you can get to know the other members and learn all about your responsibilities.
8. iTeam members will receive a discount in the weScrap store during their contracted time and free shipping if shipped with your bi-monthly kit items.
9. You will receive one free kit every other month to create with. Kits are packed with great products and fun things to create with.
I have been a proud member of the iTeam for a year now. There have been many, many changes and it just keeps getting better. We're all a friendly bunch on the forum. The more the merrier. Apply! Have fun! If you're too nervous to try out, or just don't want to be a part of the team (hey, that's okay too!), then sign up to just play along. You can just have a bit of fun with us and earn yourself a chance to win a fabulous prize!
Until next time...