Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Bug Kit

I did not think I was going to like the Christmas Delight line from Little Yellow Bicycle too much. I thought it was pretty, but not me. Man, I was wrong! I love every bit of it. It was a delight to work with in the December kit from The Scrapping Bug. I wish I would have been able to give the kit more time to work with. I was only able to give about 2 hours to this kit. Here's what I came up with:

Tis The Season - This was based on a sketch from WeScrap. I think it turned out pretty cute.

December 25th - Honestly, it's December 24th. We do our present opening Christmas Eve instead of Christmas Day, which is for Santa presents and stockings. The snowflakes have fine, clear glitter on them. It's snowing here today so the pretty glitter on the pattern paper and that I put on the snowflakes are not picking up. You'll just have to trust me when I say it's pretty. This one was based on a sketch from the new PageMaps 2 book. Love that book!

Dear Santa - Monkey and Santa from last year. Monkey was so excited to meet Santa.

I still have lots left to this kit. I'll be playing with it again to see what else I can come up with.

Have you got your December Daily ready to go? If I have the time tomorrow, I'll post my first day.

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Gorgeous LOs Jen - see what you mean about those papers too!
Hugs,
Sue xx