Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Job Interview

I have a job interview today. And I thought I would be more nervous about it. I'm so calm, it's almost scary.

As some of you know, I've been playing stay at home mom (SAHM) for the past three to four weeks. The temp job just wasn't going well since the students got off school. First the college students were getting all the jobs and now the high school students have joined them. So I have been enjoying my time here at home with Monkey. I've been loving every minute of it.

Steve is earning enough for us to get by. I watch our money very carefully still so we can afford to spoil the kids, hopefully take a vacation next year, save money for newer car for me and our future house.

I decided, on my own, that I would like to help out around here. I feel like I'm not giving enough to the family unit. So I've applied to some jobs and have the first job interview today. It's just an inside sales job. Nothing fancy. It's right here in town, about a ten minute drive away from our place. It's a day job with weekends off. Perfect. I don't want to be away from my family too much.

We'll see how it goes.

Until next time...

No comments: