Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I WON!!!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe it!
I won a challenge over at Bad Girls. The challenge was called Shop Your Stash. We had to pick four products from a list, replace the items on the list with new products for others to pick. And we had to pick one journaling beginning and then replace it.
I made a mini album of Monkey.
***EDIT
There were pictures of the mini album here, but I just got word that it's going to be published, so down come the pictures. I'll put them back up once the publication is out. Hopefully, I'll remember. ***

I honestly did not think I would win. The ladies over at Bad Girls are so amazing and talented. I am so shocked and so honoured. You would think I won something more glamourous such as Top Designer or something. Maybe I'm just that big of a geek...Heehee...
Until next time....

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Jen!!! That's awesome! Love your min!