Friday, March 20, 2009

Fave Fridays

Here we are again at the end of the week. Happy Friday, everyone! I didn’t forget, and had time, to post my Fave Friday this week! Whoo hoo!


Here we go…

1. Anne of Green Gables. I absolutely love all the movies and the books. I’ve been a fan since I was quite young.

2. Sassafras Lass Felties. They have yet to release these (that I know of) and I am impatiently waiting. How darling are these little guys? I love them to pieces already.

3. Since we’re talking Sassafras Lass; did you know they have brads coming out soon? Also a must have for me. Can ya tell I love me some Sass? It would be a dream come true to be on their design team!


4. Cozy sweater pillows. I don’t have any, but look at these babies! They look divine! And they come in different sizes. If you’re interested; check them out.


5. And lastly…Sock Monkeys. I thought they were cool when I was a kid. And I still think they’re cool.


And that's that for this Fave Friday. Here's hoping I remember next week too.
Until next time....Happy Spring!!!