Friday, March 27, 2009

Faves on Friday

It's that time of the week again....And I remembered!...

1. Febreze. How can anyone live without Febreze? I spray down everything. Couches, curtains, carpets, bedding, pillows, closets, shower curtain, shoes…If it’s fabric, it gets sprayed. I spray everything down once or twice a week.

2. Febreze Air Freshers. Since I’m on the subject of Febreze…I am an air fresher junkie. I love the sprays and the plug ins. Plug ins were always a pain since they would either run out fast or start to go un noticed. I like smelling nice scented stuff. I decided to try Febreze dual plug ins and love them! They change from one scent to another so it does not go unnoticed; and they last for about a month. Perfect for me. I also love Febreze’s spray cans too. Perfect for stinky garbage cans. It eats the yucky smells instead of just covering them up.



3. Cutter Bee piercing bugs. I just picked these up the other day and, oh my, love them! How did I get by without them before? For those who don’t know…I love to stitch on my pages. I do not, however, own a sewing machine. So I used to pick up my Heidi Swapp piercer and poke each and every tiny hole. Then the unthinkable happened. I lost my piercer. I’m positive I threw it out while cleaning up my always messy desk. I haven’t replaced it yet because I know which piercer I want, but no one ever has it in stock. So I found these piercing bugs on sale and decided to give them a try. They’re a little hard to get use to, but I love the effects. These will do great. Although I still want a piercer; and when I have more room an actual sewing machine.

4. Diet Pepsi (or diet Coke, or diet PC Wave in a pinch)…Oh, how I love thee. Thee who stains my once extremely white teeth and makes me crave the yummy fake sugary goodness. I must stop drinking so much of this stuff. Must drink more water….One more glass of pop first…


5. Spring. I love this season. Second favourite to Fall. I love watching the world around me get greener. I like watching the leaves on the trees grow. I love watching the flowers grow. I love jumping in puddles like a five-year-old. I love that sunny days means warm weather instead of insanely cold like in the winter. I love how everything seems to come back alive. It’s a wonderful feeling. I also love ditching my heavy coat for a cozy sweater and my boots for sneakers. I love sweater weather!


Until next time....









No comments: