Sunday, March 2, 2008

Homebound

I know when Steve will be home! I know when Steve will be home!
I knew he couldn't surprise me.
He'll be home on Wednesday. I'll just have to keep telling myself I will not cry. I manged not to cry (in front of him) when he left. I will not cry now.
Okay, I might. But it would be out of shear exhaustion. Monkey is teething on top of being sick. He’s getting more molars! I guess I should at least be thankful he has almost all his teeth and soon we won’t have to go through this.
Monkey has also decided to start running. I knew it was only a matter of time before he figured out he can go faster. Unfortunately, the falls can be harder when one goes faster. He can now walk for about 15 minutes before he falls down, given he doesn’t trip on his pant legs or one of the dogs. He’s learned to lean down and push the dogs out of his way, if he’s not running over them and falling down.
Do you think monkey needs a haircut? I took that picture this morning. I had fun spiking his hair up in a little mohawk. He hated his first haircut so much, I don't want to make him go through the drama again. At least not until after his birthday. I don't want to risk a bad hair cut for all those pictures I'll be taking.
Hmm...Is that selfish of me? :)
Until next time…

No comments: