Sunday, April 19, 2009

Prettiness in Cancer Awareness

How pretty is this bracelet?
It's a lung cancer awareness bracelet. It can be purchased here.
As many of you know, my mother just finished her 7 week long treatment for lung cancer about a month ago. She's doing well. She still has most of her hair. She does have a wig she wears sometimes. It's super cute! She gets tired easily, but is bouncing back wonderfully. I'm very proud of her body's reaction to it all. We're still waiting to hear if she'll need surgery or not.
I wonder if I can find the right beads at the bead store in Waterloo and make one myself. I think it would have more meaning to me to make it myself.
Until next time...








1 comment:

Rebecca Foster said...

I'm glad your mom is doing okay. I'll keep her in my good thoughts. Neat bracelet! I love things like this. Little reminders and support mean so much.