I have been running around like a mad woman today. And I swear I got next to nothing done. I'm sure I would have done more if I hadn't recieved a nice, big box of goodies from WeScrap early this morning. I keep taking scrapping breaks.
I had a layout on the go, tried to finish it in a hurry and lost my mojo. It's put aside until Steve gets home and can give me his opinion on it. I'm also halfway through two WeScrap projects. Yes, two. I started one, got halfway through and another idea hit me. So I started the second one before the idea disappeared.
I didn't think I was going to get my faves done this week, but I'm taking the time now.
Here we go:
1. Cupcakes. I baked a bunch of these today. The picture is not mine. It's web-found. Mine are all sealed up in a large container, without icing, until needed. Even without the icing, they're pretty darn cute.
2. Old Navy. Cheap, comfy and easy to wear. I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, what can I say? And I'd rather blow big bucks on the ever growing Monkey's clothes than my own.
3. Staedtler pens. I've loved them for years! Thin, lightweight, fun, multi colours. What's not to love? I use mine all the time.
4. Dark Roasted Coffee. My parents have been raving about it for a few months now. It's the only type they buy now. My mother bought me a can and now I know. Just the aroma when it started brewing made all the difference. It smells so rich and tastes wonderful. I may never buy another type too.
5. Method Cleaning Products. Seriously, some of the best smelling cleaning products I have ever used! They come in cute bottles, in different colours, in wonderful scents like pomegranate (air fresher) and french lavender (all purpose cleaner); and, to top it all off, they are environmently friendly. And they work! Really well! Try them. You'll love them too.
Until next time...