Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blogging Roll

Another new post! I'm on a roll. Or I have too much time on my hands. I'm not sure which at this point.

I just wanted to share some pictures from today.

Today's prompt from WeScrap's Fabulous Photo Contest was a beautiful foal. What is it about horses that is so beautiful? Upon seeing the foal, I thought of Charlie. Perfect excuse to take more pictures of him without looking like I'm totally crazy. We have so many pictures of the cat now. He's new. It shows. Hope we take as many pictures of Baby Nugget as we do the cat.
When Charlie jumped into the tub to check it out, I grabbed my camera.
The above is the one I entered.
After I was done with Charlie. I started thinking about other ways of inturpreting the prompt. Foal = child = innocence...To me anyway. Monkey and I were on our way out the door to play in the backyard with his little friends. I thought I would try to capture the innocence of children while we were out there. I think I took two not so great pictures before I got caught up in playing with the kids. I thought I lost my chance.
Then, as I was posting Charlie's picture, I looked over to see my little monkey boy fast asleep, sitting up, on the couch. Innocence.
What is it about pictures of sleeping children? They always melt my heart.
And just two more just because pictures.
Monkey and Charlie seem to always be in my scrap corner.
And yes...My area is that messy right now! I so need to clean and organize that mess.
Until next time...

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Jen - what precious photos. Love them all.
Sue xx
p.s. your scrap corner is tidier than mine.