Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More CHA Peekies

I love this time of the year! Summer CHA, Winter CHA...They're about as great as Christmas. I get so excited over the peeks; whether I want them or not. There's just so much eye candy to look at. And I find I think of my own stash a little more. I want to use it up so I can get more, more, more! Given my bank account lets me. With maternity leave only about 9 weeks away (or less), I'm thinking I might have to be more choosey with my purchases. Besides, I might have much time to scrap with a newborn. I know there are plenty of amazing people out there who can, but I might not be one of them. I remember how hard it was getting into the swing of parenthood the first time. I'm not sure how I'm going to be functioning having to stay up all night with Nugget and be there all day for Monkey. I'll find out in 9 weeks and one day...Roughly.
So on with the cuteness...
Ms Teresa Collins always has something I'm oh-ing and ah-ing over. I have her baby line from Winter CHA put away for Nugget.
This time around, she's done it again. At least for me. This line is too girlie for me. I wouldn't buy it unless I had a certain picture or project in mind. But I adore the orange and pink colour combo! It's one of my personal faves!
Spotted on Jillibean Soup this morning...A super cute monster line! I {heart} anything monsters! They always make me think of Monkey. I like having lots of cute monsters around. I think it helps avoid him being scared of monsters.
Sorry the picture is so small. I can't figure out how to make it bigger. Click on it or check out Jillibean's Blog here.
From Bella Blvd...Sunny Happy Skies...With the most adorable panda and trees ever! I know I'll be stocking up on the cuteness here.
And another one from Prima. I love the retro design to this one! I'm not sure if I would purchase this one, but it's adorable!
That's all I have for right now. I have some scrappy layouts done, but not photographed yet. I'll get them up soon-ish.
Until next time...

No comments: