Monday, January 24, 2011

Project Life Saturday (on Monday)

Since I spent the weekend enjoy some family time at the Delta in Toronto, I didn't have the time to post this on Saturday. So here we go on Monday...

 01/15 Monkey and his trains. His tracks take over our living room every day. His trains are his life right now.

 01/16 My sweet boys. These two are my world right now; and I wouldn't have it any other way.

 0/17 Someone has the cutest jam covered face I have ever seen. He's also in need of a haircut. Strangers are starting to tell me I have a beautiful daughter. That's my cue that a haircut is due.

 01/18 Peek a boo! His eyes are always on Mama. The world could be burning down around him, as long as he can see me, he's fine.

 01/19 Lookin' so handsome! I decided to try out a hair salon that is just for kids. Cookie Cutters was just a little more money than I normally spend, but Monkey got to pick his chair, watch a Thomas DVD, got to pick out a balloon with a cookie cutter attached to it and got a sucker (which he dropped 5 seconds after opening it). He also got to play on the slide while waiting for his turn. I think we got our money's worth. He loved it there.
 01/20 Sporting the new do. He can't wait to go to school to show it off to his teachers.

01/21 I eat broccoli, Mom! How to entertain a baby while making dinner.

Until next time...

No comments: