Thursday, February 28, 2008

Buggy Boo Flu

Remember when I said I put away my scrapbooking stuff so I could work on other projects?
Well, I packed up my stocking project and pulled out my scrapping supplies. I got some new pictures done up and can’t wait to get started. I’ve tried three times today to my hands good and gluey, but monkey has the flu. *Thank you, Auntie Jazz, for sharing your yucky germs!* He doesn’t sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time. It gives me just enough time to clean up whatever mess we created and sit down for a tiny rest myself. I’m exhausted from monkey being up all night.
Hopefully, he will sleep tonight. I have job hunting to do tomorrow.
I wish I could find a work from home job. Or get into something that really interests me, like scrapbooking or something to do with kids. Right now, I will settle for anything. I’m all good for bills at the moment, but they will come up again. I need to earn some dough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the little one gets feeling better, and SUPER good luck on the job hunt!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya!