Sunday, February 24, 2008

Lost


Ever feel like you’re lost within your own life?
I’m stuck in the middle of my old life and my new one right now. I’m in limbo.
I can see my old life as clear as day. But it’s long behind me now.
My new life is ahead of me, but it’s foggy. I can’t see where I’m going. I’m scared I’m going to trip over a tree root and delay myself of where ever it is I’m going.
With Steve away, it’s hard to plan my life. He is, after all, a part of it. I know I’m in a situation were I have to be independent and plan for myself and monkey right now, but it’s still hard. I didn’t exactly choose a good time to quit my job and hunt for another. I’ve always had a job to go to when leaving one. I’m driving myself crazy right now. I wish I could be a stay at home mom. I wouldn’t have to put myself through this then. I would have a full time job. To raise and care for my baby boy, and teaching him all he needs to know. Instead I have to do that plus work for someone else and entrust my baby to someone else’s care.
I don’t have a plan for my near future and it is driving me crazy. I almost feel hopeless. I’ve been actively looking for a job for over six weeks now with nothing in sight so far. How do other people land great jobs and make it look effortless? I land crappy ones while trying hard! I have so many work skills that are dying to come out. I just need someone to give me a chance.

On a side note, I thought I would share the outcome of monkey's frist cheesie snack.
You can see some of his back molars in this shot. I didn't think eleven-month olds had molars yet. He has four so far.

Until next time.

No comments: