Thursday, February 28, 2008

Suspicious...

Hmm…I just got an email from Steve saying he can’t make our Friday night video chat (my Friday night, his Saturday morning with the time change).

He said he’s going to play paintball with some of his Aussie friends.

Very suspicious.

He could be telling the truth. I know he loves paintball. Heck, I tried to convince him to keep the gear he sold before he left for Australia. I think he sold it in the end so he can buy new gear when he comes home.

On the other hand, he could be lying to throw me off and he’s really going to be on his way home.
Oh, the curiosity is killing me! I want to know. I want to know now!
If he is going to be here in the next few days, I sort of feel sorry for him. He’ll be coming home to a bunch of sickies.

Until next time...

No comments: