Thursday, May 21, 2009

Free Iced Coffee?

I'm there!

Today, Tim Horton's across the nation are giving away a small iced coffee to each customer for free! Awesome. I am so getting one. I don't care if it sucks. It's free. I love free stuff!



This is what I'm getting....

This is what I would really like...



A Starbuck's Cinnamon Dolce Latte.

I just learnt that it comes in frappuccino form too...




Hmmm...Yummy! I don't even want to know the calories that are in that one. Thank goodness the closest Starbucks is about 45 mins away. Too far to go just for a calorie overloaded cold coffee drink.

Until next time...

**Edited***

Tim Horton's iced coffees suck. So glad I didn't pay for it. It's tastes like slightly coffee flavoured milk. The ice cubes help it taste like watered down slightly coffee flavoured milk. Ewww...I did say I didn't care if they did suck before. And now I know.

Also, our local McDonald's was also giving out free iced coffees today. I don't know if any others were. I was going to stop to try their's too; but I forgot to. That's what happens when you have a tired, timbit filled toddler in the back seat.

No comments: