Saturday, May 16, 2009

Old Goodies

I want one of these!!! Or maybe a few of them...Wouldn't it be an awesome base for some mix media art? I love it! On a walk yesterday, I saw an old window just sitting on someone's porch. The bad part of me wanted to grab it and run off. But I'm not a thief. I know it's wrong. So I just daydreamed about it and all the crafty fun I could have with it.
I do have an old screen in a wooden frame I picked up at the Salvation Army. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I do know it will hang on my wall someday. It was too cool not to pick up. And at $0.50, it was a steal!!! I also picked up vintage, un-used index cards for $0.25. They're going to be an alphabet book someday when I find the perfect paper.
Until next time...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow- that could look so fab all funked up and arty! Amazing the things that catch your eye and inspire you! Can't wait to see what you do with your screen door!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Ditto!Nice one to play with some paints or maybe papers.I am excited to see what you come up with that piece darl..and the index cards..hmmm..yummy!