1. Thomas the Tank Engine. He's on Treehouse every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Monkey loves Thomas so much it gives me 30 mins to do whatever I need to do uninterrupted. Unless I'm in the bathroom. Monkey will still hunt me down if I'm in there.
2. Peanut Butter Cups. Is there anything better than these? I love to store them in the fridge overnight. They're so yummy when cold. I like to take my time eating them. I've been known to make them last an hour or more.
3. Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bottom Cheesecake. Recipe here. Okay. I have a confession. I have never had one. But look at that picture! I am so making one of these babies!
4. My point-and-shoot camera, the Canon A590. As far as a point-and-shoot goes, it totally rocks! It even has a manual setting that lets you, the user, set the ISO. I love it.
5. Picasa 3 from Google. I can't afford any fancy picture editing programs. Someday I might be able to, but for now Picasa works great. I love it. You can download it for free here.
Until next time...