Friday, February 27, 2009

Fave Friday

Fave Friday time!!!

1. My bedding! I love my bedding! The picture is not of my bed though. I don’t have a bed right now. Just a mattress and box spring on the floor. We haven’t found a bedroom set we like just yet. But I love my bedding.
2. I am normally not one to go after animal print, but I love these shoes!



3. My Roots stretch “city” trousers. Just the most comfortable pair of pants I own. I live in them.

4. Roots vintage tribe leather bags. Not always in a design I like, but the leather is so darn soft and lovely! The nicest leather bags I’ve had the pleasure of man-handling.


5. Baby hats and hoodies that have bear ears on them. Monkey’s had a bunch. I still have my Baby Gap knit hat like the one in the picture. Only the one I had for Monkey was beige, not white. He was so cute in it.

No comments: