Friday, February 6, 2009

Fave Friday

Finally remembered I wanted to give this a try.
Since I mainly blog about scrap related stuff; it only makes sense that my first fave Friday is about scrap stuff…Right? Here we go:

1. Sassafras Lass -- I love everything about them! From their (normally) bold colours, fun patterns and whimsical feel all the way to their super cute stamps. I think they need to add ribbons and brads to their lines. It would make them even better.


2. Prima’s new Mommy and Me line -- Talk about stinkin’ cute! I’ve loved it from the moment I say it on their blog. I can see layouts of Monkey and me already.

3. Chatterbox’s new Fab Tab Maker. I’ve always liked the look of tabs, but hardly ever use them. I think I would if I had this nifty little tool.


4. Mini Glue Dots -- Is there anything these tiny dots of glue can’t do?


5. Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine -- The bestest Canadian scrapbooking magazine in my humble opinion. I don’t have a sub to it, but wouldn’t mind one.


Until next time....

No comments: