Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Layout Tuesday

Just a few layouts to share...Lots of Cosmo Cricket. I finally bought some Early Bird papers a couple of weeks ago. Now I'm wondering what took me so long to do so? I seriously love these papers!
I had a blast making this layout! I knew what I wanted to do as soon as I saw "button, button." I really enjoy making silly layouts.

I have major baby fever right now. Anything baby just makes me so fuzzy warm inside. And since now is not a good time to try for baby #2, I've been digging into my baby picture stash of Monkey.

I am still not too happy with this layout. I was playing with white space. But I love the picture of Monkey. And how cute is that little toaster?

This layout didn't turn out like how I imagined it, but I like it anyway. I've been wanting to scrap these pictures forever.

Oh, how I love Sass' latest line, Me Likey! I've had it for a couple of weeks now. I figure if I didn't break it out soon, I was going to end up hoarding it. I pulled out my felties and Sass brads, but didn't use any of them. I'm still hoarding them. The little dots making the circle are ting dabs of puffy 3-D paint. I thought it would stand out more. Lesson learned.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Angie Blom said...

great layouts, l love all the fun you have with your photo's , and the papers are wonderful. Love the new set up, at least it looks new to me. have a great day Jen. xxx