Monday, August 31, 2009

October Class

I will be teaching my very first scrapbook class in October. I am so excited!
I'll be teaching how to make this adorable owl mini. It's full of new, yummy Bo Bunny papers.

I haven't filled in the journaling yet. I'm unsure if I am going to just write or put in a poem.
Look at the owl's tummy...It's soft and puffy.
Love the eyes! The eyelashes were fun to do.

I'll be teaching at First Choice Trophies and Scrapbooking. Yes, my little town is so small the scrapbook store is also a trophy spot. It's small, but the owner and her staff are super nice. I'm in there a few times a month.
I can't wait until October!!!
Until next time...

1 comment:

Aphra Bolyer said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Just bought all that Bo Bunny. The tummy and eyelashes are fabulous! Have fun!