Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Designer

I am please (and extremely excited) to announce that I am now part of the So Sketchy design team. I am a So Sketchy Sista!
I'm the guest designer over there this month. Next month I start my 6 month commitment to the site. I can't wait! Ally totally rocks the sketches. I'm looking forward to working with her.

I'm still on the WeScrap iTeam as well. Loving every minute over there. The girls (iTeam members and just regulars on the site) are all awesome. There was just a Murder Mystery game going on over there. I'm so disapointed I couldn't play along. Next time I will!

I'm currently getting ready for a huge garage sale I'm having at my parents house (since most of my unwanted stuff is there, and so they can sell their stuff too). I still have newborn baby clothes that were Monkey's. Time to de-clutter and feel good about it.

Until next time....

1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Congrats Jen and welcome to the SS Sisterhood!