*8 things I look forward to.
1. Steve coming home from work everyday.
2. My morning coffee.
3. Having baby #2 someday.
4. Getting design team assignments.
5. Finishing up my homemade journal (not so easy when you hand sew it all).
6. A visit from my grandmother this summer to meet her first great grandchild.
7. My daily morning walks with Monkey.
8. A visit from my best friend this summer.
*8 things I did yesterday
1. Drank coffee.
2. Did three loads of laundry.
3. Cleaned up after three accidents Monkey had. Aren't Pull-Ups suppost to hold in the liquid? Because he had three back to back accidents. Couch, floor and his little chair. Drove me crazy!
4. Two hour power walk pushing a stroller followed by...
5. ...A super yummy strawberry banana frozen smoothie by PC (Loblaw's brand). It was my first one and now I am officially addicted. At 80 calories a bar, I don't mind being addicted.
6. Scrapped. Working on a journal and I was inspired to make a bright, super funky layout. Love it so far!
7. Made my own pebble embellishments. Like the ones Prima has.
8. Played outside with Monkey.
*8 things I wish I could do
1. I wish I could open my own scrapbook store.
2. I wish I didn't have to worry about money.
3. I wish I could afford a new car. Mine's not doing so good anymore.
4. I wish I could finish more projects.
5. I wish I could understand Monkey better so he'd never get fustrated.
6. I wish I could give Monkey anything and everything.
7. I wish I could cook better (I'm getting there).
8. I wish I could make more artist scrapbook pages.
*8 things or shows that I have watched lately
1. Jon & Katie Plus 8
2. Horton Hears A Whoo (DVD) (20 mins of it anyway)
3. Thomas & Friends; James Gets Buzzed (DVD) (didn't actually watch it; but I was in the house while it was playing)
4. Two and a Half Men
5. Big Bang Theory
6. Blue's Clues (once again, didn't watch it. I was making supper and doing laundry)
7. Dora (ditto on the didn't watch it, but was here)
8. She Drives Me Crazy (TV movie that I didn't watch all of. I decided to take a shower and go to bed half way through it)
Angie has also given me this award:
Thank you very much, Angie. I'm honoured.
I know I'm suppost to tag people now, but it's early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee yet. So....
Until next time....