Why do I, as of lately, sit down to do my fave five's at lunch time? All I can think about is the food that is beside me. It's probaby because I am unable to eat and eat alone. I have to do something else. Watch TV (which no longer holds my interest durning the day), read or surf the net. Since Monkey decided to start sleeping through lunch a couple of months ago, I'm on my own.
Seeing how I found a pair of capris in my closet this morning I didn't know I had (and that fit! There's lots of pre-Monkey clothes in there I'm holding onto with the hopes I'll fit in them again someday); I'm going to do my faves on clothes.
1. My fave shirt in my closet: My Curious George shirt. I love the retro George that I grew up with. Sure, the newly designed George is cute. 80's style George just rocks more.
2. My Roots Travel Pants. Seriously the most comfortable pair of pants I own. Take yoga pants, make them even more comfy than they already are and you have these pants.
3. I love my terry capris! Mine are yellow, but I wouldn't mind a black pair. I love to wear them for Monkey and my daily walks.
4. I don't own this dress, but majorly love it!
5. Hoodies. I love my hoodies. I have 7, I think. I'd wear a hoodie every day if given the chance.
And those are my faves for the day. Not my top faves, but faves anyway.
And to sum it all up...
Because I know you're all nosey out there...
My lunch was a sesame seed bagel with light herb & garlic cream cheese with carrots and cucumber slices on the side. Delicious! Which just so happens to be Monkey's newest word craze. Everything gets a "it's stinky" when I'm cooking and a "mmmm...delicious" when he eats it.
Until next time...