Thursday, April 17, 2008

Passion is as Passion Does?

Steve paid me a nice little complement this evening. He said he loves how passionate I get about everything, big or small. When something is good, it’s the best thing in the world. If it’s not so great, it’s the worst in the world. I’ve never really paid attention to it before, but I suppose he’s right. I’ve always knew I can get overly excited about something. Those who know me have seen it. I get hyped, I can’t sit still, I talk a mile a minute, I talk with my hands more than usual (think arms failing around) and I can’t stop smiling and giggling. My sister has even said I get a look in my eye that says it all.
I guess I do take things to heart when things don’t go well either.
I’m an emotional person, what can I say? At least someone loves it, even if it does drive him bonkers sometimes.
Until next time…

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Jen... I am like this too.. and it's something I'd never change about myself either. People go thru life without ever really feeling anything... atleast we can experience the heights of life, be it the good and the bad. I think that enriches us truely!

I am going to link to your blog today from mine... I love this entry!

Hugs my sweet!
Rach

Rebecca Foster said...

Aw, I like that about you too! Even though I haven't seen it firsthand, I like people who feel strongly about things. Awesome!