Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The New Place


Please excuse the lack of design and the mess...I'm working on it...


Monkey trying to sleep on mommy and daddy's bed. We have mix match stuff in our room right now until we find a bedroom set we both like. I *love* my new comforter...Dark faux suede! Lovely!
My messy scrap corner with a layout in prgress from last night. It's not the way I want it yet, but it's workable for now. And yes, that's my kitchen sink to the left. I have a very small space to scrap in, but it's my space. My little desk there also opens up to make more room to work on.
Our tiny living room. Monkey's watching his fave Baby Einstein video. If you look closely you can see my purse hiding behind a pillow. Guess I didn't see my purse when I was cleaning up last night. And to my fellow Bad Girls...Look closely...My finished March Project Kit is in view. At least the front side of it. And yes, I have Scrapbooking For Dummies. I bought it when I first decided to try the craft and thought it was informative.
My/Steve's planter with...*gasp*...flowers in it! We used to keep it in the living room with spare change in it. It's finally outside where it belongs. I bought those flowers just a few days ago. I still have to re-pot them.
The view from our back deck. We're in a new area of town that hasn't been built up yet. The houses that are already built are beautiful! We wouldn't mind owning one some day.


Part two coming up...

No comments: