Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Canada Day


Happy Belated Birthday, Canada!!!
I was too busy having fun yesterday to post then. Plus I have pictures now of the day to share.


I spent most of the morning just hanging out at home. Mostly on the computer checking out the new Bad Girls kit and add-ons. Very beautiful month. I'm already jealous of everyone who's getting it all, and of course of the Design Team who gets everything a month early. I can only hope I can develop in style and make an awesome team like this one some day. I have a long way to go, but I'm willing to work on it.

Monkey and I spent the afternoon at my parents' house. It was sunny, warm and there was a beautiful breeze. Monkey played with his water table, there was a water gun fight or two and the big surprise! Monkey is now the proud owner of a Dodge Viper! It's so cute. And to keep it cute, it's staying at my parents' so the kids at our complex don't ruin it. All the kids at our place share the outside toys. It's great but the kids are rough; that's why I keep the water table and the car elsewhere. We're up at my parents at least once a week or more, so Monkey is still getting a lot of use out of the toys that are there.

Monkey playing in the new Viper

Jess had to try out the Viper too!!



I played photograpgher last night too. I attemped to take pictures of the fireworks. I snapped about 200 picutres the whole day. I got maybe 50 good/ok-ish ones. And this is why I love digital. I can snap away and only need to print the ones I really like. I can't wait to get the Rebel fixed...



Until next time...

No comments: