Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday!

Wow! Christmas is really sneaking up around the corner on me. I’ve only managed to pick up a few gifts for Monkey and that’s it. I guess I’d better get cracking.
The challenges have started over at Bad Girls for the Christmas Workshop. There’s a fun little challenge I’ve decided to play along with. I have to make something using thread, music paper, Prima flower(s), chipboard and my journaling has to start with “to whom it may concern.” I had an idea right away. My paints drying as I type right now. My journaling is already written up and waiting to be placed.
I learnt the hard way not to leave Monkey alone, even to go use the bathroom, when he has crayons. My kitchen floor was displaying his latest masterpiece when I returned. Thank goodness for washable crayons!
I’ve got a bunch of ideas for homemade Christmas decorations. Most of which I think I’m going to wait until after Christmas to make. I don’t have time or extra money right now. Hopefully after Christmas it’ll be a different story. And Christmas goodies will be on sale. Who doesn’t love a sale?

Here's a better picture of one of my LO's from last time.

Here's another LO I did eariler this week. I really like this one. The picture is my fave of Monkey's, taken last year.

1 comment:

Just a little bit Crafty said...

Hi Jen,
Saw your comment on Bad Girls and thought I would pop over and have a look and say hi. You have a wonderful style with your layouts.
Hope Santa brings you that camera, you deserve it.

I must admit that I jumped off my chair when your music came on. LOL
Got a bit startled.