Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'd Rather be Scrapping

Yesterday I have myself an owie. I think I pulled a muscle in my neck or shoulder. I'm in a lot of pain. I can't sit, stand or lay down for long periods of time. Extra strength Tylenol is not helping at all either.
I keep trying to move around and stretch. It hurts like heck, but I don't want to stiffen up as well. I have a layout not even half way completed just begging me to come back to my desk and play. I also have two other layouts that need to be done soon. But it kills me to sit in that hard, unsupportive chair. I chringe just thinking about the pain I'd feel as I reach for my trimmer. I tried to scrap yesterday, but it was just too painful.
Maybe I should go see a doctor to get something stronger than extra strength Tylenol. Maybe that will get me upright long enough to crank out the layouts.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a bummer! I definitely think that getting some muscle relaxants from your dear doc will help. Take care!