Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sore!!! And So Sketchy too!!!

Okay, I apologize to anyone in the world I may have made fun of for complaining about Wii Fit. Even if I didn't hear you, or don't even know you, or don't know you and didn't hear you. Wii Fit, if done right, really is a work out. And although I am very sore today, I will complete at least 30 mins of aerobics today with a sprinkle of yoga on top. If I don't, I'll be have to kick my own big butt. I've decided to do Wii Fit 5 days a week. So Monday to Friday with weekend breaks. Might not be the best idea to have two break days back to back. I'll find out.

Now on to more important things...So Sketchy loaded another one of my layouts today. Here it is...

New Celly...Featuring my sister. Check out the great for wallet sized pictures sketch here.

That on the blurred screen of the cell phone is my sister's boyfriend. The one she's texts a million times a day. See the pink lines in the background paper. They were orange. If you have some of that Basic Grey paper (Lime Rickey line), check it out. I went over all of it with a hot pink gel pen. The orange wasn't working for me. Steve said I have too much time on my hands. I say I love what I do! Check out the skullies! A huge thank you to Joanie! She's the super wonderful, super generous one who sent them to me for my birthday back in July. She's awesome! Also, check out the little journaling spots. They're from Creative Chaos, the sponsor of the month at So Sketchy. I got a cute little package of different labels and such from Jennifer. I feel a little bad I didn't use more of these for my assignments this month. I got the other two done before my package arrived. If you're looking for cute, durable journaling spots, check out her Etsy store. They really are great. I choose to colour mine in a little to match my page more. And they took the ink like a dream! It was like writing on that first page of a fresh new notebook. You nerds (like me) know what I'm talking about.

And when I get my lazy butt in gear, I'll share some other scrappy stuff I've been up to lately. I think I've fallen behind on updating.

Until next time...

No comments: