Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day

 Today, I am saying....

Tonight is my weight in at Weight Watchers. No, no chocolates. Yes, yes veggies. And bad me for drinking diet pop instead of water so far today.    Why diet pop instead of regular pop? It's not because I'm a Weight Watchers member. It's because of the amount of sugar in pop. I stopped drinking regular pop when I was a teen. Yes, I know the chemicals in diet pop are just as bad. I'm not allowing myself chocolate and I haven't had a chip since November. I have to give myself something!

V-Day is not a complete bust in our Weight Watchers household. A certain little 3-year-old (almost 4!) took Lightning McQueen cards and homemade crayon hearts to pre-school this morning.
These ones aren't mine. Unknown source. But mine are just as pretty. I was just too lazy too upload the picture off the camera yet.

I also have a little display of V-Day goodies for my little Valentine when he comes home from school. The tiniest Valentine just gets extra cuddles since he's only 5 months old.

Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Love those hearts Jen - can't wait to see yours.
I think you're being so good not having chocolates on V Day.
Give your littlest Valentine a cuddle from me pls.
Hugs xx