Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Something Scrappy!

I have been a bad. bad blogger. But what's new, right?
  
I had some time to myself a couple of weeks ago and worked on a banner. I liked it so much, I made a second one.



Monkey's (aka Chase) room has some mized media canvases in it that I did up using Monstrosity line. So keeping with the theme, I used the same line for these banners.It took three packs of Maya Roads banner albums to have enough for both banners. I sprayed the canvas pages with Studio Cailco's Mr Huey in Apple Jack (the bestest colour, if you ask me). I used my Slice to make the scalloped circles and the alphas.

As soon as I started Monkey's, I decided to make one for Muffin (aka Jasper) too. I love how they turned out. Adorable!

Stay tune for more scrappy goodness. I'm working on a couple of layouts right now...And I may have gotten some good news a couple of days ago which will get me blogging a little more.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Sue Sykes said...

Oh, so cute, Jen!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

This is SUCH a cute banner Jen! Love it!