Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This and That

Top Designer is going to be starting at Bad Girls soon. I am very excited about it. I missed last year because, well, I wasn't scrapping then. I picked it up only a couple months later. There are going to be a bunch of classes. I can't wait to learn and grow!

Yesterday was my first day back at work. It wasn't too bad. I was only shown part of the job. I guess they couldn't throw too much at me. I'm still learning how to master the pager system. Me, a rather shy and quiet gal, has to get used to yelling into the pager so the service guys can hear me if they have a phone call. Over all, I don't mind the job so far. But it only has been one day.

There's a picture from my mom's trip out West to visit my aunt. Mom's in the yellow at the top and Erika is in the red hoodie. Erika still had hair at this point (and still does), but it was shaved really close to her head. Plus the scraf hides where the doctor's operated. She can't wear her hats yet because her head is still pretty swollen and it hurts her. I'm hoping she feels well enough for a trip out here. I'd love to see her again.

No comments: