Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Working Mama

Looks like this mom is going back to work, again. I've just been offered a contract admin job. The job is right next door to my parents. Monkey will be going there a few days a week when my mother's not working.


As much as I love being at home with my little monkey, I'm kind of looking forward to getting out in the real world again. I feel really at ease leaving monkey with either my family or with my neighbour. He's taking a liking to Kelly and the other kids she babysits for. And she adores him so much.

I love this layout! I was able to get the picture without my mom or monkey knowing I did. I think the papers match it perfectly.

This is one of my favourites! And I have Wendy's great taste to thank. It was made with the July Bad Girls kit. I used my own paint and ink. I used the packaging from the Prima brads on the layout as well.

I've been hanging onto this picture since Christmas. That's a 9 month old monkey. Other than his hair going from short and straight to long and curly, he's the exact same. I love that tiny face!
Until next time....

No comments: