Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sister Mini Book

I'm up later than I normally am in the morning. I slept in until 8:30! That never happens. I guess both Monkey and I needed it. Both of us are getting over nasty colds. Monkey's cough is almost gone; mine is getting the better of me. I'm going out this morning to purchase some more Halls and cough meds. And Marley & Me might end up in my cart too.
I thought I would share that mini book now. I really enjoyed making it. The cards are custom flash cards for Bad Girls. It came in their March kit (talk about gorgeous!). I used the March kit as well as some scraps from my stash. My scrap drawer is getting awfully full. I really should try to use up those scraps. Hard to do with so many new, un-used goodies sitting on my desk.










I made my own paint mist for the blue and pink background. And although the painted dots look black in the pictures, they are actually gray. I mixed some paint to match the Thickers.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Angie Blom said...

this is beautiful Jen, love that you made your own mists. A great treasure of your sister.