Thursday, March 26, 2009

Wowzers!

The wonderfully talented Cari picked one of my layouts for Layout of the Week over at Bad Girls. I am so honoured! I really never thought that I would get picked because the high volume of jaw-dropping-how'd-they-do-that creations that get uploaded in that gallery every week.

All I can say is...Thank you very much!


Yesterday, Monkey and I went shopping. I haven't boughten much scrappy supplies in a while since we're down to one income right now. So when my income tax return came in, I set a budget for myself to buy scrappy goodies. Well, did I ever shop. I went to Micheals, where I found a paper pad of Sassafras Lass' Hog Heaven papers for 25% off. I also used a coupon for 40% off. So I got all that yummy paper for next to nothing! I also went to The Scrapping Bug for my first time. I've ordered from them online before, but it was nice to step foot in there. It's nicely set up and I could have easily spent more time in there. I didn't because I knew Monkey was getting pretty tired. I thought it would be best to leave before he started distroying the store. I had fun and look forward to going again someday.
Until next time...

No comments: