Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Neglected

I've been neglecting this blog! I've either had no energy to bother posting, or too busy to bother posting. And I can't even promise to be better. With the baby due any day now (two weeks and one day until my due date), I don't know what life with a newborn will be like around here. Plus I'll be getting ready for my best friend's wedding. I have to wait until after Nugget arrives to try on my dress and get it hemmed.
Anyways, a new month is upon us and I had some fun playing with The Scrapping Bug's newest kit. It's full of my all time fave line from Jillibean Soup.


Pre-School Bound  -- My little monkey is starting pre-school this year! He's so excited. Since he won't be starting until November, this was the best I could do right now to show his excitement.

I Wear Glasses -- And not too many people know that I do. I don't wear them often. I wear contacts on an almost daily bases. I'm also known for running around without contacts or glasses too. I can see, just not as well.

The Apple of My Eye -- He really is!

First Day of School -- Not really...This is a picture of Monkey from last September (look at his chubby toddler cheeks! I miss those). He wanted to go to school so bad last year. I promised him once he was potty trained he could go. I'm so glad he'll be starting in a couple of months.


And just because working with the kit got me on a Jillibean Soup kick....I created this one once I was finished.
At 28 -- Just a bunch of facts from when I was 28...A month ago. Ha!

I have two mini albums I completed last month that I will have to take pictures of soon. Hopefully I'll be sharing those soon.
Until next time....

1 comment:

SusieJ said...

Fabulous LOs Jen! Loving those papers and all the photos are soooo cute!
Hugs,
Sue xx