Thursday, November 25, 2010

Countdown to December Daily

5 Days

to go until the start of December Daily!

Do you have your album ready yet? I have the base pages ready. Although, ready for me does not include numbering my pages. I want to be free to use whatever page tickles my fancy when I sit down with my daily picture(s). I might pick the page before printing the picture(s) depending on how many I want to print. Some days are just going to be a big picture with a tiny jot of journaling.

I absolutely love this time of the year. I can't wait to record it. I have a list of Christmas activities I want to do with Chase this year. Had to do a list because that's how I roll. I'm such a geek. But at least I know I can add the list somewhere in my December Daily. One of our Christmas activities is taking place this weekend. The Santa Claus parade is this Saturday evening. I figure on a day we have nothing Christmas-y going on, I'll add in the parade pictures.

Don't know what the heck I'm talking about when I say December Daily? Check out Ali Edward's site. I don't know if Ali is the one who started this holiday fave, but she's made it popular. Her albums always turn out amazing. She's an inspiration.


1 comment:

SusieJ said...

I've got my covers done, a few base pages and some acetates for the numbers (1 - 9 I ran out of numbers and need to find some stamps!)
If I can play all weekend I'll be ready for the 1st.
Hugs,
Sue xx