Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Here I Am!

Life with a two month old and a three year old has kept me busy. If we're not busy with life in general, we're busy with something else. Pre-school, Christmas shopping, doctor appointments, play dates, visits to Grandma's house, etc.
I haven't found the time to finish any scrappy project lately. I have three basic grey calendars on the go (one for my mother, one for my sister and one for myself), a painter tray for my best friend, my December Daily album, a mini album and a layout or two. I have so many ideas right now, I'm just trying to get them down before I forget. 

Here's my album (laid flat) for my December Daily.
I love how it turned out. It's a 6x12 canvas album. I stamped and embossed snowflakes. Then I sprayed Studio Calico Apple Jack mist on top. I thought it was going to look horrible because I didn't stamp or emboss very well (I am such a newbie at stamping; I suck), but it gave the album a lot of character. I love it. Can't wait for December!

No comments: