Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lollipop Flower Power

Thanks to a couple of the girls over at the Scrapping Bug, I have learnt a new technique. How to make my own lollipop flowers. Prima sells them, and thanks to Bad Girls, I was fortunate enough to get to play with them back in September. They’re really cute. I’ve seen other homemade ones before and just never really thought about trying to make them myself. Until now anyways.
While waiting for another project to dry, I decided to give the lollipop flower a try. I decided to match it to the Life at the Pole line to help inspire me to get my layout finished. I don’t know if the flower is going to end up on the finished page, but I do like how it turned out. So simple, so cute, such a good way to use up my old cardstock. Unfortunately, now I want more Glimmer Mist to spray all over these future babies…
Until next time…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can I thank you for your lovely comment on my blog? I'm so touched. You made my day. Have a wonderful one yourself. I LOVE that flower. I'd love it if you'd post the link to the tutorial. It turned out great!