Monday, January 26, 2009

Paris? A Scrapper?

You've got to be kidding me!

Like everyone else in the scrapping world, I had been hearing about Paris Hilton going to the CHA. I didn't want to believe it at first, but she's really there. Craft Critique has been posting a lot of updates about Paris today. Showing off her new craft line.
Do I really think Paris came up with her new craft line? No. I don't. It doesn't help that when asked if she did her answer was "Yes...With help." And when asked what her favorite part of scrapbooking is, she tiptoed around the question and never really answered it. According to Paris, she likes crafts and art and loves art stores therefore she created a craft line.

I can't say I hate Paris Hilton. I don't know her, so how could I pass such judgement. But sometimes she annoys the heck out of me. Her scrap products made me cringe a little. I don't like them at all. But someone, somewhere, will buy them. She just isn't me.

Steve and I have been emailing back and forth about Paris being at the CHA. We have nothing better to do with our time, I suppose. Steve went on about how smart the CHA is to have Paris there, get more people to show up, maybe boost ticket prices (either one of us knows how the CHA runs, so forgive me if I'm wrong.) and blah, blah, blah. He also went on and said paintball should do the same. He said they should get some "army, war like actors" or whatever to show up. I said they should just get Paris Hilton. Guys will pay the big bucks just to see what she shows up wearing. Or not wearing...It is Paris...You never know....
Until next time...

No comments: