Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow, snow, snow!!!!


It's been snowing all day here. Instead of complaining about the weather, I decided to let it move me. I did a layout based on a sketch from So Sketchy. I saw what I wanted to do when I first looked at the sketch nearly a week ago. I really love how the alphas came out. They're Maya Roads raw chipboard alphas. I wanted a snowy look so I just dabbed white ink on them. To fit in with the almost dirty look, I dabbed on just a tiny bit of walnut colour ink. I love the green paper from Making Memories. It's perfect for pictures of Monkey in his green snow suit.
Wish me luck...I have an interview tomorrow morning.
And before I forget again...Here's the link to the lollipop flower video. Go watch it and make your own!
Until next time...

No comments: