Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday? Seriously?

Is it Friday already? Short weeks throw me off. I'm not used to having Steve around for full two day weekends let alone three day ones. It threw off my whole week. But I'm not complaining. I love getting to spend time with my family.

On to the faves!

1. BBQ Chicken. It's so good! One of my favorites. I try not to eat the crispy, yummy skin anymore; but sometimes a bite doesn't hurt. What we're supposed to be having for dinner tonight. It looks like it might rain. I wonder if mom will throw dad out to BBQ the chickens anyway. The chickens need to be cooked today.

2. Banana Boat's tear free sunscreen. Perfect for wiggling babies and toodlers; or if said babies and toddlers rub their eyes with freshly sunscreen protected hands.

3. My black American Eagle ballet flats. I got them last year. They are, by far, my favourite pair of shoes. I want to get another pair to put away for when my current ones bite the dust. They're cute and super comfy.

4. This washing machine. You know you're old when you get excited about a washing machine! I not only love the beautiful, bright red of this machine, but it is supposed to be quiet. My washer is so darn loud once it hits the final spin. We can't hear each other over it. Drives me crazy.

5. Jon & Kate Plus 8. I love this show. I think the kids are adorable. I feel a little sorry that the press is in their face right now. Whether the rumours are true or not; I don't think the world has a right to know every bit of information about them. But I feel that way about everyone the press and paparazzi hounds. I do hope whatever happens to the Gosselin family, the kids do not suffer.


Until next time...

4 comments:

pink4u said...

Those little Gosslin faces are so sweet..I hope that family makes it!

That chicken looks so good :)

I {love} that gorgeous RED washing machine.!!!! We NEED one of those!

Congrats for being published! Such a sweet layout too!!

Have a great holiday weekend!
Joanie :)

Kaytee said...

Hey hun!!! Congrats again on being published! So cool!! I love those ballet flats!!! They don't really look right on my feet because my feet are huge but I always admire them on people who can wear them!

Jill said...

LOVE that washing machine. I am a red junkie!

Gine said...

Great fives...that Chicken looks yummy ...
Love the shoes..I have to get a new pair..Football season last yer killed mine :lol:

Have a wonderful weekend =)