Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New Layouts

Just have a few layouts and such to share today.

First up is a shadow box I made. I did it for a challege I posted at weScrap this morning. I love all the yumminess that Sassafras Lass' Vintage Yummy had to offer.

I didn't think I had enough scraps to make another layout with my weScrap May kit, but check it out...I did! That's Monkey and my sister. The two of them are always stuck to each other like glue. Not in the kit: Prima flowers.

And lastly, a layout I absolutely love to bits! This was based on a sketch from So Sketchy. I love, love, love the new paper whimsies from Sassafras Lass. They layer, they curl, they bend, they look great piled on top of each other. Oh, how I hope they come out with more and more and more of these wonderful little whimsies! And check out that packaging tape (the yellow strip)...How cool is it? I got it a while ago in a Bad Girls kit (I don't remember which one). I don't remember using it up until a few weeks ago. Love it now!
Until next time....







2 comments:

sarah said...

first time at your blog... but i'm totally loving those layouts!!

will def be back to check up on your stuff!

have a great day,
sarah.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

love your new layout hun!!!The layering is superb!