Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So Sad...

This morning I recieved some sad news. Bad Girls Kits will no longer be offering kits the way I've come to know. Wendy, the owner of the company, has decided to make her kits more limited so she can offer special vintage pieces to her kits. She wishes to offer art more than merely scrapbooking.
I completely understand her reasoning. Her company was no longer making her happy the way it is right now.
I have been a Bad Girl subber since November 2007. Many of you know that is the month I started scrapping too. One of my very first layouts was made with that November kit. I credit a lot of my growth in this art form to Wendy, her wonderfully talented design team (a dream team, really!) and the awesome online family. There were so many talented women there whom I have come to look up to and admire. Wanting to be like them has gotten me to where I am today. I am deeply honoured to have been a part of it all. I have met some wonderful ladies. I love them all!! I will also miss it all very much.
I will miss recieving my beautiful kits each month.

No comments: