Saturday, April 17, 2010

Congrats New WeScrap iTeam!

Ah, the bittersweet day has arrived...The new WeScrap iTeam as been announced. My term is up at the end of the month.
WeScrap was the first place to give me a shot at being a design team member. I've been there for a year now. It's been wonderful. A huge thank you goes out to Tara and Ally for inviting me to join in 2009!
Since getting sick and then pregnant, I really felt like I let my duties go as a iTeam member. I couldn't give my all; it felt like I had nothing to give. I stuggled for a few months. I really felt like I let my team and the site down. Because of that reason, I didn't know if I wanted to try out for the team again. I decided to do it anyway. I didn't think I'd make it back on the team. After all, I was blessed enough to make it in the fall for a second term. It would be selfish to assume I'd make it for a third term. My time as passed.
I'm sad my time has ended, but I know the new team will be wonderful!
I will still stick around WeScrap's forum. It's like home. I adore the girls there. And I can't wait to see what the new iTeam brings. I know they'll rock!
A huge congrats to Calia (returning iTeam member), Holly (whoohoo!) and Victoria (another big whoohoo!)!!!!!!
Until next time...

No comments: