Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pretty Afternoon

I am so smitten with the new releases from October Afternoon; The Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite. I've been waiting for Fly a Kite for so long, I forgot what I wanted to use it for. I got some anyway. It's too pretty to pass up.

I always forget how much I love October Afternoon until I have it in my greedy, little paws. Their designs are always on the pretty side or the adorable side. I also love the colours their lines always are.

Have you picked up some new October Afternoon yet? Are you planning on it? Kim at The Scrapping Bug just got some in. If you're in Canada and don't want to pay a small king's ransom on shipping and (ugh) duty, then check out what Kim has to offer for October Afternoon here.

I can't wait to come home from my baby doctor appointment this afternoon to start playing with it.

I've also been playing with some Jillibean Soup.

One last note...What are you doing on the 1st of May? It's National Scrapbooking Day and WeScrap will be having a little crop. Easy challenges, some tutorials and so on. The new and old (that's me!) iTeam members will be posting fun stuff all day long. Join in the fun and you could win a prize pack from myStampBox!

Until next time...

No comments: