Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Layouts

The Scrapping Bug's April kit is out! It's full of yummy, yummy Crate Paper. Kim packed this month's kit with the Seasons line. By far, my favourite Crate Paper line. I had so much fun playing this month. Don't let my lack of projects get you down. I have enough supplies still to do two or three more layouts! I just didn't time myself out very well and only had these come reveal day.

A little, simple card. I love that paper!

I made myself a little post-it note holder. A simple project I always turn to. I use little pads of paper for everything. I like having a cute holder to toss in my purse. This is the first one I used velco on. Love it! Will do it again.
Monkey helping me clean. These pictures are two years old. I've scrapped them before. And I'll scrap them again. He's just too cute in them! Or is that the bias mom opinon coming out? Additional supplies: Crate paper brads, Jillibean Soup alpha and paint (had so much fun with the paint splashes!)

I have been meaning to scrap this picture for two years! Yes, take around the same time as the other pictures in the cleaning layout. This picture was from when Monkey got into the diaper rash cream. These papers were perfect for it. Additional supplies: thickers and button.

I have yet to add the journaling to this one, but I love it so far. I know what I want to put in the journaling, just not sure how to word it. Once again, a favourite picture of Monkey. I think I've scrapped this one twice before. And I will scrap it again when the mood hits.
Happy Easter, everyone! I'm off to a 30th anniversary/Easter/birthday celebration! My parents got married 30 years ago today, Easter is tomorrow and my mother's birthday is Monday. I won't say my mother's age. You just don't do that to a woman. Let's just say she's old enough to be my mom.
Until next time...

No comments: